- I’m utterly convinced that there is a medication that enhances a person’s level of stupidity, honestly Esther Murungi, how do you even say such a thing, quarantine HIV patients? bet you feel really silly now? Yes, yes you do.
- I hang up on you because you refused to listen to me explain why i couldn’t come for your dinner thing today. When you don’t wanna listen to me, i stop trying to make you listen. Tried to tell you i’m physically tired due to a 5 hour class and low sugar levels. and i felt like a last minute invite, an afterthought. so i hang up on you, because i’m tired. the end. See you In December when you come back from that retarded country.
- So guys in class won’t interact with me because i hold doors open for ladies, i’m expressive of thoughts and i’m talkative? Guys please, letting a lady pass before you, it’s called simple manners. Freedom of speech, last i checked, is a right in the constitution. So kiss my ass and get used to me! Cocks.
- To you, the dumbass lecturer who’s a phd holder, yes, we know you’re smart. But to a certain extent. Don’t render student’s opinions baseless because you know little in that field.
- i’ve asked to see you a number of times this year but you’re either always “busy” or “you’ll let me know”. What happened? Even when i tell you i’m free you just blow me off! Just when i thought you were different from all the other guys. Like that little book i read says, “when a guy is into you, they make time to see you no matter what the situation they’re in.” I’m not impressed.
- You might think i’m daft but i know you’re secretly not pleased that i got into that institution. How do i know? Your lack of help when i asked for it, even though you study the same thing and go through the same processes. But i ended up doing it all by myself. Without your help. It’s not like i’m going to overshadow you or anything. I am NOT competing with you. i’m your friend. at least i still think i am, if you want us to be. God i’ve wanted to say this for the longest time ever, but here it is: GROW UP!
- If it weren’t for other friends i swear i’d pull the plug on fakebook. I don’t always want to know what’s going on.
- Sarah Mclachlan’s song “love come” embraces me like a man does. Powerful song. Shame iTunes genius don’t recognize it. That or i just have weird music innit?
- Unfortunately, “being your own friend” is not offered as a course in university. I’ll have to learn. It’s not low self-esteem, it’s what i need when everyone else is busy.
I got you-Leona Lewis